GE 16720 – Q50 – MR16 – HIR – CG40
GE Quartzline Precise Constant Color Covered 50W Flood Infrared Halogen MR16
UV-Filter Reflector Replaces 65-75W Halogen MR16 Lamp
- CRI 100
- Rated 12 Volt
- Color Temp 3000k
- Clear Cover Glass
- GU5.3 Bipin Base
- Flood 40° Beam Spread
- Rated Avg. Life 5,000Hrs
- MOL 1.77in x DIA 2in
- GE Order Code 16720 50W MR16 40° 12V
- Replaces 75W Standard Halogen MR16 Reflector
- Sold 20/Case
- Compact size, white light, excellent color Precise optical control
- Delivers a concentrated beam of light right where it’s needed
- Energy Savings Huge Cost of Light Savings on these lamps.
- These lamps are up to 30% more efficient than standard MR16 lamps.
- The Precise™ IR halogen capsule has a special infrared coating which redirects this wasted electricity back onto the lamp filament.
- Using this recycled heat allows the lamp to consume less energy. Crisp, white light GE IR lamps offer great color at 100 CRI & 2950K;
- The hard coated dichroic reflector with an axial filament produces a very smooth beam pattern. Long lamp life 5000 hour life
- Less than 1% of light “leaks” out the back of the lamp. Sometimes less than 1 year payback. Direct replacement for existing MR16 lamps
- Both the IR and ConstantColor® IR lamps operate on the same transformer required for any MR16 lamp. Just install and enjoy the beautiful light & Save energy!
- UV Control The IR coated capsule and the cover glass combine to virtually eliminate UV-B and UV-C radiation.
- GE’s Precise IR is ideal for heat sensitive applications and also reduces fading and discoloration.
||2 x 2 x 2 in